ADVANCE Program professors and Institute Diversity members are available to help in these efforts. Julie Ancis, Ph.D., associate vice president for Institute Diversity, is available to share best practices and consult with faculty on diversity and equity issues.
At Georgia Tech, there are many other organizations that address diversity, equity, and inclusion, including:
- Center for the Study of Women, Science, and Technology (WST)
- Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion
- Institute Diversity
- LGBTQIA Resource Center
- Office of Hispanic Initiatives
- OMED: Educational Services
- Open Chemistry Collaborative on Diversity Equity (OXIDE)
- Student Diversity Programs
For issues pertaining to the hiring or mentoring of postdoctoral researchers, please visit the Office of Postdoctoral Services.